Premium and Platinum members of golfshake.com are able to add rounds for their buddies or golf society members. This is done via 3 scenarios:
1. Another member giving them rights to add rounds on their behalf via the Tools section
2. A member creating 'managed accounts' via the Tools section
3. Or society organisers creating 'managed account's from within the admin section of their society/group
Assuming rounds are not required to be tracked within the competition/event system then simply use the following steps to add rounds for other accounts you control.
Adding Rounds for friends via Score Tracker Add Round Wizard
- Login to golfshake.com
- Access the score tracker section
- Click the add round option
- Select the player who you control from the Player A drop down box, highlighted below
- Add the scores
- Rounds and handicaps can be managed from the Society admin area of the Tools section, for non society organisers.
Delete Groups Rounds
To delete a members round view your society managed accounts from the view all members box in the Group Admin section, shown below.
You will see a config icon for maintenance and from there you can then view your members rounds and delete a round.